Are you digitally distracted or overly attached to your digital devices in a way that’s feeling unhealthy or out of balance?
- Perhaps you find yourself absorbed by your Facebook or Instagram feed rather than really listening or paying attention to family, loved ones or work colleagues who are speaking with you?
- You may feel reliant on your mobile phone to make sure you remember to shop for groceries, pick up your children from sports or events, or attend a catch up with friends or family?
- Are you waking up exhausted, listless or a bit flat after watching hours of your favourite Netflix show the night before?
- Do you spend more time watching You Tube videos about your favourite hobbies, holiday destinations, or home and gardening shows than actually spending time doing those hobbies, getting out in nature, planning that holiday or pottering around your home and your garden?
- You may find it difficult not to answer your phone or reply to a text at any time of the day or night, or sleep with your phone next to your bed as an alarm clock?
- Are you worried about how distracted or disrupted in their behaviour your children are with their devices?
If any of these describe how you’ve been feeling then you are not alone. The overwhelm of living in a technological age with all the many conveniences of digital devices can also feel very disruptive to your own peace, energy and well-being, unless we have the practical tools and enjoyable ways of taking care of our energy that are needed in this modern age.
The Online Digital Self-Mastery 2 Day Course coming up on 18 April and 2 May offers a respite and retreat from the feelings of digital distraction and overwhelm, helping you to take charge and:
❁ Learn how to maintain your balance and well-being in a fast-changing, computerized, digitized age.
❁ Be more creative, focused and concentrated whilst using tablets, smart phones or computers.
❁ Learn about digital detox so that you can be refreshed and rejuvenated when you recommence working with technology.
❁ Develop a greater understanding and awareness of modern living so that you can make the most of it while maintaining your energy integrity
❁ Learn practical and enjoyable ways of taking care of your energy, so that you can make the most of living in a technological age with all its pros and cons.
We’d love you to join us.