Welcome to the SevaLight Centre’s website for Self-Realization, Meditation & Healing. These terms and conditions of use apply to your use of this website. By using this website, you are deemed to have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not continue further use of this website.
How to place an order Step 1 – Your Basket
Step 2 – Finalising Your Order
- Once you have found the course/class/retreat you wish to book and have clicked the image which will take you through to that particular product page, select (if any) the relevant options, then simply click the ‘Add To Basket’ button.
- Each and every time you add a course/class/retreat, you will automatically be re-directed to your shopping basket where you can view your updated shopping list.
- In your shopping cart you can edit items, change quantities or remove them from your cart by clicking the red cross to delete items.
- From your shopping basket, you then click on one of the following options to proceed; ‘Continue Shopping’, ‘Update Cart’, or ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
Step 3 – Order Confirmation & Payment Details
- To finalise your order, click on the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ option in your Shopping Basket and select a payment method from those available that best suits you and click ‘Finalise Your Booking’ to submit your information.
- Payment can be made via Internet Banking, Cash/Card at the Centre, PayPal, or PayPal Credit Card.
- When selecting Internet Banking or Cash/Card at the Centre, please note that your place is not secure until your payment has been cleared into our account.
- If PayPal is selected, you will be redirected to PayPal’s secure Credit Card facility.
- Once you are happy that all the information you have supplied is correct, click on ‘Checkout’.
- After your credit card has been successfully verified, it will be debited and a tax invoice will be sent to your email address to acknowledge your order.
- If you experience problems or have any questions regarding our online booking system, please feel free to contact us on +64 3 359 8507, or via email.
Payment for all Goods must be made in the manner described on the website.
All credit card payments are processed securely by PayPal
is a fully PCI DSS compliant and certified as a Level 1 Service Provider. Credit Card details will be sent directly to the acquiring institution for processing. No card data is available to or used by the merchant (SevaLight Centre for Self-Realization, Meditation & Healing ). Currency:
All payments are made in the New Zealand Dollar. Prices:
All prices listed on this website are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax. Our guarantee to you:
Although the SevaLight Centre for Self-Realization, Meditation & Healing claims to ensure that the prices and description of the services contained on this website are accurate, the SevaLight Centre for Self-Realization, Meditation & Healing reserves the right to amend any inaccuracies in such prices or descriptions at any point. In the event that your Order is affected by any such inaccuracies then the SevaLight Centre for Self-Realization, Meditation & Healing may cancel your Order at any point prior to the commencement of any service specified in your Order. Cancellation, Refunds and Adjustment Policies:
Bookings for classes are not refundable. Please let us know if you have any questions about your booking. Under extenuating circumstances, a transfer may be issued, solely at the discretion of the SevaLight Centre for Self-Realization, Meditation & Healing.
In the event of cancellation of courses, retreats or accommodation: with more than six weeks notice we can return all fees minus 15% administration fee. With more than two weeks notice we can return the accommodation fee (less 15%) and meals only. With less than two weeks notice, the meals only. Refunds are not given if cancellation is less than 72 hours before the commencement of a course or accommodation.
All courses need a minimum number to go ahead. If your course/class/workshop/retreat does not have enough enrolments, we regret that we will have to cancel and will let you know either by email or phone. Please check your emails regularly. Courses are usually confirmed or cancelled 2-3 working days prior to the scheduled start date.
When booking accommodation, please select the single room option unless you are coming with someone that you are happy to share a room with. We are sorry that we can neither guarantee a single room or a shared room. In the event that you have paid for a single room and end up in a shared room, the single room supplement will be refunded to you. If you have booked for a shared room and end up with a single room, you will be required to pay the single room supplement. Exclusion of Liability:
To the greatest extent permitted at law, under no circumstances will the SevaLight Centre for Self-Realization, Meditation & Healing , its employees, contractors or its agents be liable to you in contract, tort, equity, statute, regulation or otherwise for any loss, damage, costs, legal costs, professional and other expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you or by any third party, whether direct or consequential (including without limitation any economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill) arising out of any dispute or contractual, tortious or other claims or proceedings made by, or bought against you, which relate in any way to your purchase and/or use of the Services, or in respect of any failure or omission on the part of the SevaLight Centre for Self-Realization, Meditation & Healing to comply with its obligations as set out in these Terms of Purchase. Amendments:
The SevaLight Centre for Self-Realization, Meditation & Healing reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon being placed on this website. Your continued use of this website following such amendments being placed on this website will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as amended. Such amendments may include replacing these Terms and Conditions with entirely new Terms and Conditions. Intellectual Property:
Unless otherwise stated, the SevaLight Centre for Self-Realization, Meditation & Healing is the owner or licensee of all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights relating to this site and its contents. This includes without limitation all intellectual property rights in respect of all text, graphics, logos, images and software that are included in this website. The SevaLight Centre’s ownership of, or licensed right to use, such intellectual property, is protected by both New Zealand and international law. Accessing:
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. The SevaLight Centre for Self-Realization, Meditation & Healing does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system which may arise in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.